Are you a teacher or curriculum developer looking for resources to help use document-based learning in your own history classroom? Here is a sampling of the resources that I have explored over the course of my study, and which you may like to use or take inspiration from as you implement DBL with your students. The majority of these resources are free.
- Stanford History Education Group:
- Library of Congress Primary Source Lessons
- National Archives Teaching with Documents Lesson Plans
- The History Project (University of California, Davis)
- University of Maryland Baltimore County Center for History Education:
- PBS History Detectives
- The DBQ Project*
*Paid program, not free materials.